Friday, November 20, 2009

Paul is Two Years Old Now

For Paul's birthday, which was yesterday, Nicole and I met at the day care center, right after his naptime. We brought cupcakes for the class to enjoy.

After the cupcakes, Paul started getting nervous that we would leave him, so I went outside with the whole class and Paul sat in my lap while the kids played around after their nap.

So we sat for a while, until time to go back in and at that point, Paul knew it was time for him to go back with the rest of his compadre's and me to go back to wherever it is that I go. So he began to walk in and take a few steps, then turn around and wave and say "bye Daddy". Then a few more steps, he did it again. Then again until he made it to the gate where he gave me one last look and he went back on in.

Somehow during that I pictured him growing up and leaving to go off to college, it's strange seeing him go off toward his own business like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home